Re: Short Kylie(Top ten...)

Yeah, I guess a single smiley doesn't cover a whole paragraph of wrath.
Sorry about that dudes. I just returned from a youth ministry conference
where most of the youth pastors enjoy making fun of me b/c I'm
short...little uptight! ;) Normally I take it with a smile. I'm gonna give
it to you straight....I'm 4'9/105 lbs. I have dark red hair, a unique laugh,
and my purpose in life is to be made fun of! :) Lol. So sorry for being
sarcastic. (keep in mind i have red hair...red hot! ;)

Anyhoo, let me just tell you a little story that happened to me this weekend
at my conference. The whole group had to participate in a crowd breaker, and
the deal was we had to duck tape one person to the wall, hanging 6 inches
from the ground. Well, since I'm small I automatically was chosen as the one
to be taped. So anyhoo, they start taping and they're about to start the
countdown to see who could stay the longest. Well, I didnt have my shirt
tucked in and the tape started pulling. Basically they could see like all of
my stomach almost up to my skibbies...like all the pastors I know, all these
people saw like soo much! It was soo embarassing!!

So...anyone have any stories?? :)

Thanks for listening.

Regretful for posting such a mean message,
Kylie