Re: my goodness (no OtR)

In a message dated 3/15/02 10:18:12 PM Central Standard Time,
hentz3 at attbi_com writes:

<< I can't say I've ever run into two BT fans in the same day! >>

make that 3 BT fans today. Although I really only like the stuff Brent did
with BT.  His solo stuff was just too pop for me and I really only gave it a
couple spins.  I haven't heard either of Tagg's 2 solo discs though... Tagg
and Workman did sound good backing Todd Rundgren for a while and the couple
things he did with Mike Roe rocked, especially the tune Tattoo he co-wrote
with him. Workman, I hear, has done a couple guitar oriented solo's too which
I'd like to hear. He's sure got some mean chops .

kevin