Like a Radio

I agree totally "Like a radio" should be played at every OTR show.It was in
MY top 10 songs that define OTR.The guitar lead in the ASWR version is
absolutely incredible.I know I'll get flack for this but when I post on here
I usually post exactly what I feel so here goes.
Songs like "Jack's valentine" are cute little bar songs but when you have to
omit GREAT songs to play it that's where rub comes in.So many
great OTR songs are not played during the set to make room for "Jack's V" a
couple of Jack Hendersons solo tunes etc....(which even the band looks bored
playing)I know ,I know,you can't please everyone with a setlist,but when you
have 1 "almost hit"(GMS)on your latest album and you don't even play it in
your set,come on !! OK ,I'm done...LOL
I only say it because I love them so much anyway!!