no otr

i have too many emails today.
i was going to send this out yesterday, but i had to go away.
i know we have a diverse music appreciation on this list, so there's probably somebody on here who's heard of cranford nix. singer/songwriter/all around great guy.

he's also my friend's uncle and a friend of mine.

he died yesterday.
he was from georgia, but was popular in (at least) california and this part of michigan.
that's all i can say know, i'm gonna have to wait till another time to read all the emails i have in my inbox, i got a few out earlier, but my friend leaves for georgia for the funeral in the morning, and i can't make it, so i have to talk with him a bit more before he leaves tomorrow morning.
the band's website has been updated www.themalakas.com

---dan in michigan

np: counting crows - colorblind

"may you be in heaven 30 minutes before the devil knows you're dead."