Re: are they signs or mere coincidence?

I'm not sure what I think about signs and omens. I think a lot of the time I
pay attention to that sort of thing. Like one time I had a crush on this
guy, Clark...well EVERYWHERE I went I saw that name. :) I know...probably
just b/c I noticed the name more...but I'm like, what does this mean?! Lol.
I think I do that with every guy I "like". Ok, I'm rambling.
But yeah...I guess I kinda believe in signs. And by the way...(girls)...a
movie that keeps coming to mind...Sleepless in Seatle. :) "It's a sign!"

So anyhoo...hope ya having a good day. Did *tranquily, David* or *peace and
veggies David* (as jessyka would call him) fall off the earth(or list)? Oh,
wait...he's in Jersey...n/m. Pull up a bench when you're back. :)

Undeniably...Kylie

>i thought i would share this story because i think it is funny, and also to
>find out what people think regarding signs or omens.
>
>so, chamber singers is doing an arrangement of *ride on, king jesus*, and
>we
>all think it is pretty horrible.  the different portions of the song are
>different enough to make memorizing a nightmare, although similar enough to
>be boring.
>
>dr. allred always put the list of songs he would like to work on for the
>day
>on the board at the beginning of rehearsal.  on monday, when we got to the
>song before *ride on*, i mentioned to him that, every time he has *ride on*
>on the board, we always end up skipping it because we have run out of time.
>carol said that maybe it was an omen, that we should not do the piece.
>many
>of us agree with this assessment, just out of sheer contempt for the song.
>
>really, there's just something wrong about the basses belting out, "king
>jesus rides in the middle of the air" and the rest of the choir responds in
>unison, "doo doo doo doo doo."  i just inwardly sigh every time that
>happens...
>
>so, dr. allred tells us that we will be singing that today, and sure
>enough,
>as soon as he asks us to get it out, the power goes out.  it is pitch black
>in the entire music building, as well as throughout the campus, and carol
>said, "see, it really is a sign!"
>
>he made us rehearse it anyway.  *sigh*
>
>just thought i would share.  discuss if you like...i thought it could be an
>interesting discussion.  :)
>
>*hugz and kisses*
>jessyka
>
>sometimes you have to doubt the only things you have known to be true.

Undeniably...Kylie