Re: Obsessions - How about a sing-a-long?

In a message dated 3/13/2002 7:06:19 AM Central Standard Time, kingmaker at earthlink_net writes:

So in addition to this fascinating exchange on obsessions, I'd like to propose a new subject on singing songs.  What three songs can you not help but sing along with, or moreover you actually look forward to so you can sing?

i could never narrow it down to 3 songs...if i know most of the words i sing it.  when i'm on my drive home from work at 3:30 a.m. i sing at the top of my lungs.  during the day when i'm driving i try to contain myself so i don't look like a big moron driving around belting out songs at the top of my lungs.  it's like i'm singing, then as soon as i'm at a stop light or i drive by another car i stop and act normal. :) then again, i'm not normal, but the people in the other cars don't know that yet.

RoAnn

I didn't come here looking for Jesus, I brought Him with me.
~unknown~