Re: Re: angels, chameleon and sunshine

On 3/13/02 2:53 PM, quoth the effervescent kanani71 at yahoo_com at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
>> and hey, someone else confessed to me that they also did not know
>> that a green clouded swallow tail was a butterfly
>
>*raises hand w/ sheepish look in tow*

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/resources/lepid/species/spicebush.htm

GENERAL COMMENTS: This species is sometimes referred to as the
green-clouded swallowtail, a reference to green scaling on the dorsal
hindwings of the males (rarely, males have blue scaling on the dorsal
hindwing). Although it occurs statewide, this species is especially
abundant in the forests of southern Ohio, where adults are frequently
encountered flying through the understory.