Fwd: Re: angels, chameleon and sunshine

hi!

i meant to send this to the whole list...boy am i dumb.  :)  eh, not so much, i just don't like aol.com.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

-- BEGIN included message

our new friend valonda wrote:

> Hi folks -

hi.  :)

> I've been watching the list since last friday - after the tin angel and KB's taggin "Ain't no Sunshine" to Like a radio. . . . and no one has yet commented on it - can't quite believe that. I know some of you were there . . .met one of you!

hey!  actually, i *did* post about it the day after, but probably before you signed up.  i wrote:

as karin sang *like a radio/ain't no sunshine* people started cheering and
yelling...she was absolutely wailing.  goodness, she's amazing.  amazing.

so, yeah, i did comment on it, but before you came along.  that is sometimes the case.  :)

> if you were in philly - where were you in relationship to the disruptive foreigner?

ysobelle, don and i were sitting on the right side of the venue, facing the stage, on bar stools against the thin bar/railing thing.  we were the very first people against the bar...after sitting in precarious seats during the first show, we decided to get prime seating for the other show!

glad we did...sorry we missed you.  :(  i met peace and veggies david there, too.

and hey, someone else confessed to me that they also did not know that a green clouded swallow tail was a butterfly, so i am not alone in the world!  ha!  *wink*

happy wednesday!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

-- END included message