Re: angels, chameleon and sunshine

--- "Bender, Valonda" <valonda.bender at thesignal_com> wrote:
> Hi folks -

hi philly :)

> I've been watching the list since last friday - after the tin angel
> and KB's
> taggin "Ain't no Sunshine" to Like a radio. . . . and no one has
> yet
> commented on it - can't quite believe that.

I've never heard it, but trust me, I've had waking dreams of hearing
it.  If I comment too much on all the songs I've never heard Karin
sing I'll just get bummed.  I stay in the shadows and live
vicariously through all the show reviews. ;)

Since we're on a 'Like a Radio' note, I've picked up on a few posts
of people who don't take to it much.  But since Michael (hi michael)
put it on his obsessive list I must concur.  I love the original TWHF
version and I flipped out on the ASW live version.  Love that guitar
solo and I love that they keep playing acoustic and drums along with.
 Love it, LOVE IT!  When I've put LAR on cd's, the live one is the
one gets on.

"i'd climb to heaven, crawl beneath the lowest hell, to be near you"

sighing again,
michelle