Re: Obsessions - How about a sing-a-long?

David Dean you listed Michele Branch "Goodbye to you"

way to go! I love that song..

Also I see that you are a Barry fan..
As a young pre-teen I sent him a necklace I got at the local five and dime..it was a star with a fake diamond chip in it...
I got a letter back from the fan club..*laugh*..
I still love him..
I will always be partial to "Weekend In New England"..
But in my earlier list I also forgot to mention him..
Along with Neil Diamond..
My first concert ever when I was 12 years old on the Jazz Singer tour...I can't get enough of that soundtrack...

Peace all..
Your lists have been wonderful and so insightful.
Take care..
Sheri/Gentlewounds