RE: Rent-a-don report (cliques)

Title: RE: Rent-a-don report (cliques)

>however, i think that sometimes, someone who posts a lot more
>frequently
>and is "well-known" on the list is a lot more likely to get responses
>than someone who is not as well-known - even if their posts are exactly
>the same.
>so it's not only the fault of the new person - or any person that sits
>and watches. if they can't get any response they aren't very likely to
>continue posting.

Kate,  if you REALLY want to get responses to your posts, do what I did........I went and signed up on all the free accounts with names like:

Prestokelvo at hotmail_com
Ysobelle at yahoo_com
drewvogel at juno_com

Well you get the picture.  Then I started posting like crazy and really got things stirred up.  You know kind of like how Gandalf did it with the Trolls.  It was such fun.

OK not really but it would have been pretty cool eh.

Actually I think the first time someone responded to a post I made I replied back "someone answered my post, therefore I am"

Some days I post several times and then kill them in waiting buffer I have before they actually get sent.

So post away, even if we may not respond, be assured that some of us have read and pondered.

Michael