RE: Rent-a-don report (cliques)

Kate wrote:

>>i would like to disagree. sort of.
i've never seen this list intentionally exclude anyone.
however, i think that sometimes, someone who posts a lot more frequently and
is "well-known" on the list is a lot more likely to get responses than
someone who is not as well-known - even if their posts are exactly the same.
so it's not only the fault of the new person - or any person that sits and
watches. if they can't get any response they aren't very likely to continue
posting.

It kinda has to do with volume.  I mean I post a fair amount...okay more
than a fair amount.  But, the more you post the less likely all of your
posts are going to be answered.  So therefore, the probability of posting
just once and getting an answer may be lower.
I have found that I just post and if it gets response than cool, if not I
hope it either made someone laugh, or think or whatever emotion the post was
meant to be when it was formed in my head.  I guess what I am trying to say
is there just is a point where you kinda put yourself out there and accept
that you are accepted...even if you don't get a response.

Out here,
Barry