RE: Rent-a-don report

>>Baltimore International Culinary College (where I learned the
>>basics), I've
>>been reading about and practicing my cooking skills, and refining >>them
>>through continuing education classes like the Gourmet Cooking
>>class I am
>>currently attending.

Don, I would still put in the appeal....I mean nothing ventured.  By the
way.  I opened up my Ravioli's (w/ beef) put them in a nice microwavable
safe dish...for 1 minute and 30 seconds.  Presto!  Dinner. Opened up my can
of Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper and was set for dinner.
Mmmmm.....ravioli....all of this and I didn't even go to culinary school!  I
can hear the oohhhs and ahhhhs....now.

out here,
Barry