obsessions

After much thought and consideration I came up with the following list:

Anna Begins - Counting Crows >> I love this song!  It reminds me of when I was like 14 and 15 years old. I listened to this whole CD a lot when I was pregnant with my Starla (yes I was only 15).  That time of my life was very interesting.

Goodnight Elizabeth - Counting Crows >>> 11th grade for the love of God.  My boyfriend bought me Recovering The Satellites for Valentine's Day.  He was such a sweetheart, I should have never let that one go.

Dreaming My Dreams - The Cranberries

No Need To Argue - The Cranberries  >> Reminds me of an ex, we fought all the time and I knew that the relationship wasn't going to last but I kept holding on for reasons I still don't understand.  The song still makes me cry because I miss our friendship, I knew him for 10 years. :(

Ray - Aimee Mann
Nice Dream - Radiohead

Karma Police - Radiohead >>> I just love the way Thom belts out 'for a minute there I lost myself...'  lovely

'J' For Jules - 'Til Tuesday
Pur - Cocteau Twins
I Brake For Monster Booty - John Scofield
Überjam - John Scofield
Testimony - Grant Lee Buffalo
Little Blue River/In The Garden - OTR

Something Vague - Bright Eyes >>> Conor's voice is chilling..."Now and again this seems worse than it is, but mostly the view is accurate."

this list is making me want to listen to music...

Life Is Sweet - Natalie Merchant
My Skin - Natalie Merchant

Griffen's Lullaby - Kim Taylor >> When I saw her do this song live I knew I needed to get her CD, but she doesn't have one yet!!  Instead I had to go to her website and download it and put it on a disk so I can listen to it over and over.  This woman is amazing.

Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
Not Myself - John Mayer <<< Although the whole CD has been getting a lot of time in my CD player, these 2 songs get played the most by far.

And just to throw the whole damn list off...

Danger! - Mystikal >> I'm sure this one could be considered a guilty pleasure as well. :)

...yes, this is the short version. If I would have *really* thought about it, I could have come up with so many more songs that I've played constantly, most likely driving people crazy in the process.

that was fun
RoAnn

I didn't come here looking for Jesus.  I brought Him with me.
~unknown~