Ann Arbor Show (was Re: ONE MORE TIME!!!!)

--- Angealika at aol_com wrote:
> If somebody would burn me a copy I would be
> more than
> willing to burn some copies

That now applies to me as well.  Mr. Tax Returns thought I should
have a burner.  So kind of him.

Someone passed my information to someone else back in January to burn
me a copy even though I didn't have a burner but I haven't
heard/received anything.  So if someone would be willing to also send
me one, I'm able now to knock off copies to those who don't have it
and still want it.  Let me know?

michelle

side note: media mail to hawai'i takes an avg. of 6 weeks so if
whoever did get my information sent a copy out, let me know.  if my
info. got mixed up w/ all the other requests or lost, then shucks,
then this is a perfect post to respond too.  ;)