ONE MORE TIME!!!!

so here it goes...one more time...if this doesn't work there's gonna be chunks of the pizza i ate for lunch embedded in my keyboard...keep in mind this is the 4th time i've tried to send this.

I was just wondering if there's anybody on the list who has a copy of the Ann Arbor show that would be willing to burn me a copy.  I was going to say something when it first got brought up, but I was kind of hiding out for some reason and being shy.  If somebody would burn me a copy I would be more than willing to burn some copies for some people on the list who, like me, didn't speak up or weren't around the first time it came up.

Thanks in advance...
RoAnn

np: Fugazi - The Argument

I didn't come here looking for Jesus, I brought Him with me.
~unknown~