Re: USA style madness gets exported

> AS a matter of fact, now I think of it, my brother-in-law bought one
> and its tube(?) broke within six months. He was NOT the guy in the
> office building by the way, thanks for asking.

since none of us had any idea, we couldn't ask (:

unless we begin assuming that you know everyone in that country.

you're from X?

my gosh, i knew someone once, named SMith? do you knw her? i htink she
lived in .... (:

> Me, I don't have a tv at all. No time to watch it, I spend all my
> nights reading ht eposts on this list.....

you know. i read that first and thought 'wow some sort of intellectual
journal' then i realised it's the posts.

(:

r'roo