RE: Rent-a-don report

The Drew (tm) did open his mouth and waggle his tongue verily, proclaiming:

For not remembering all the ingredients in your own curried vegetable medley
(not to mention that you misspelled the word "medley"), the
'make-it-yourself' salad (hell, if I'm Renting-A-Don, I don't wanna even
have to CHEW my own food!), and the fact that the Friday night meal sounds
like it was all over the map (pineapple in one dish, orange in another, and
raspberry in yet another!?), you earn a "B-".

Not bad for a first-timer, Don... Just to give you some perspective, my
first "Rent-A-Drew" grade was an "A+" (of course, they've ALL been "A+"!),
so you're not too far down in the ranks.

Thus spake The Drew (tm).