Re: Obsessions.

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Sheri Hutchison wrote:

> My obsessions...in music that is...
>
> Kate Bush: This Woman's Work

Absolutely.  I'm listening to a CD-R I made for my sister last year, and
while I wouldn't say I "obsess" over all the songs on this disc, this song
would definitely be one of the ones that I *do* play over and over; it's
one of those songs that makes me want to stop everything I'm doing and
litsen.  There's quite a few songs on this disc that do that ...

Oh, heck, here's the track list; the ones I'm particularly "obsessed" with
-- as opposed to merely like a lot -- have an asterisk (*) next to them:

    1. Irving Aaronson and His Commanders -- Let's Misbehave
 *  2. The Sundays -- Here's Where the Story Ends
 *  3. Cat Stevens -- The Wind
 *  4. Over the Rhine -- Give Me Strength
 *  5. Johnny Cash -- One
 *  6. Robbie Williams -- She's the One
    7. The Beatles -- Leave My Kitten Alone
 *  8. Ewan McGregor -- Your Song
 *  9. Aimee Mann -- Wise Up
   10. Sam Cooke -- (What a) Wonderful World
 * 11. Lydia Kavanagh (with Ryful) -- King of Boys
 * 12. Sam Phillips -- Taking Pictures
 * 13. Lou Reed -- Perfect Day
   14. Lovin' Spoonful -- Pow (Theme from What's Up, Tiger Lily?)
   15. Danny Kaye and Jane Wyman -- No Two People
   16. Erika Eigen -- I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper
 * 17. Tom Waits -- Heigh Ho (The Dwarfs Marching Song)
 * 18. The Waterboys -- Somebody Might Wave Back
 * 19. Lost Dogs -- No Ship Coming in
   20. Dick Hyman and the Three Deuces Chorus -- You've Got to See Mamma
          Ev'ry Night (Or You Can't See Mamma at All)
   21. Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor -- Moses
   22. Cybill Shepherd -- I Told Ya I Love Ya, Now Get Out
   23. Madonna -- I'm Going Bananas
   24. The Velvet Underground -- Who Loves the Sun
 * 25. Kate Bush -- This Woman's Work
 * 26. Victoria Williams and Dave Pirner -- My Ally
   27. Vera Lynn -- We'll Meet Again

> Concrete Blonde: Mexican Moon

Oh, good one!