A Big Fat Apology

A big O-hi-O apology to any of you OtR fans in North Carolina.  I just saw
the subject matter on Ohio's quarter reverse (released today).  John Glenn,
a copy of the NC Quarter Wright Flyer, and a not-so-catchy slogan
"Birthplace of Flight Pioneers".  Hack.

Ohio, give it up already.  No one gives a rat who flew first.  North
Carolina just put that on their quarter 'cos a golf course would have been
confusing rendered solely in silver.  And they got to it first.  Let 'em
have it.

We should have just made our quarter reverse extra bumpy, or like a moorish
pattern.  Something to differentiate us.

Tennessee's is A-OK by me.

One quarter of a freeek,
OR
Round on the ends, hi in the middle,