Re: veggie tales (was Re: Raffi)

>From: "ms. tarquini" ....i suppose some people choose a vegetable
>because they like it.  but i think, maybe, possibly,
>perhaps that veggies can embody certain traits or
>appearances or even tastes that could be translated to
>a human personality.  this is what i am asking for.
>so go to it.  now. :)

Um, Liesel, my favorite vegetable is the world has got to be Boston Market's
spinach.
Now, are you sayin' I'm cheesy!  Is that what you're sayin here?!?  Well, I
NEVER!  That really cheeses me off!

Oh, and another thing, I also happen to be VERY found of green/string beans.
  VERY.  (My favorite outside of the Market.)  Including the withered
variety found at most Chinese buffets.  Not crisp enough for ya, eh?  As for
me, I share the same affinity of these poor, overlooked delicacies that I
share for the cartoon character "Droopy Dog". (Make of that what you will.)
I also like to support the "Underdog".  And I like the oft reviled broc AND
b. sprouts.

As a wise frog once said...it's not that easy being green.

Wok like a chinamen,

Matt