Re: Jesus and my censorship

<<'m emailing the list b/c I just recieved an email telling me I shouldnt
bring up Jesus(esp if I'm for Him). I'm completely sorry if I offended
someone, but know that I was offended in the same way. I dont want to create
a huge discussion I just want to apologize, but also say that by telling me
to back down it only arouses harsh feelings. I dont censor you...please dont
censor me. So...please please dont have any harsh feelings toward me. I'm
sorry for the "offensive" comment.

hi.

yeah, that was me.

and that wasn't what i said, nor what i meant.

i already apologized and reexplained myself to kylie.  but yeah, that was me.

sorry she mistook my actions...i wasn't censoring...i was warning about
fights.

and never once did i say don't bring up jesus.  i've done so on this list.
so have many others.  many times the discussions are interesting and
life-changing.

other times they are bitter and mean and flaming.

and that's all i said.  at least, that's all i meant.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka