Re: Jesus and my censorship

--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
wrote:

>>I just recieved an email telling me I shouldnt bring
up Jesus(esp if I'm for Him). I'm completely sorry if
I offended someone, but know that I was offended in
the same way. I dont want to create a huge discussion
I just want to apologize, but also say that by telling
me to back down it only arouses harsh feelings. I dont
censor you...please dont censor me. So...please please
dont have any harsh feelings toward me. I'm sorry for
the "offensive" comment. <

Kylie dear,  there was NO offensive comment.  PLEASE
don't worry about it.  There have been some pretty
frustrating and stupid discussion in the past, to be
sure.  But the way to avoid them is not to email folks
and ask them to not to talk about Jesus or
homosexuality or politics.  They way to avoid stupid
discussions is to just not be stupid.

donna worry missuh chickabee

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?