Philly

This is what I get for not keeping up on the listees. My wife and I worked
OtR's merch table for the late show on Thursday. The only people we met were
Liz and her fiancee (Who's name I forget) who worked the table during the
early show. They are some very nice people, further proving the myth of the
OtR listees.

Anyway, we walked in during the first show and took some seats in the back.
We missed the accordian debacle, but heard their late show recap.
In between sets, I saw Ysobelle, having recognised her from an online
picture. But I had no idea that Jess and the infamous Don were there as
well.  Ah, well.

Thursday was my wife Amy's first OtR concert. After talking with Linford
after the show, she said to me on the way home, "Do you get the impression
that they don't realise how good they really are?"

Yeah, she was impressed.

Greg Smith
janweatherman at hotmail_com
Three Chords and the Truth, Baby!