Re: adventure and a relationship(was Hello Grace! ~~ Sleep Baby Jane ~~ Patience)

heather swinger wrote:

<<So let me toss out a
question for any on the orchard willing to throw in their two cents: how
would you chose if you had to pick between heading off into a new
adventure and hoping that certain someone will be able to follow you
eventually, and sticking with that certain someone and seeking whatever
adventure comes the way of both of you?>>

darling, the ANSWER is simple...that doesn't mean that it is simple in and of
itself.

follow your heart, and hope it doesn't betray you.

it's funny...things that aren't meant to be have a funny way of working out
so that they don't happen.  like schools...if you aren't supposed to go
there, you don't get in.  that happened to me before.  :)

so, yeah, the answer is simple...follow your heart and let it tell you which
is the right thing to do.  but let me tell you...the schools on the west
coast...*sigh*  i miss california SO much...

good luck!  i know that life decisions suck...i've made several of them...but
the outcomes are usually worth it.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka