Re: Virginia (sans Paul)

I don't even make the 18 ones. I'm close tho.

My dad, Mark, might take me to lancaster.

We called Iota and they were like "what the heck? no!" so i was like "FINE. i dont want to go anyway." and then they were like "go back to middle school where you belong." and i was like "go back to wherever your AGE defines how cool you are, because that's where YOU belong."

... actually my dad called and i dont know what they said besides "no".

i am oh so hyper.

my
class
fell
apart.

i used to be mad - but now i think it's funny.

-kate