Re: veggie tales (was Re: Raffi)

Veggie Tales..

My son has a stuffed toy that is the cucumber..
and when you squeeze him he says "Where's my hairbrush"

so Quentin..my son..who is two..is always asking where his hairbrush
is....*laugh*
What a blessing he is...of course..if he asks me one more time
to play the Teletubbies tape..I will have to scream..
We've been through all the Baby Einstein tapes...
now we are up to Thomas the Tank Train...
if that doesn't get stuck in your head...

I'm lucky I get to enjoy OTR....I wonder if Karin has ever
considered doing a children's album..*giggle*

Peace and joy
Sheri