Re: Raffi

well, he was my favorite back when i wanted a giraffe named after him...

i can't say he's my favorite now but.. i still sing along.

-kate

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:14:20 EST PiercedLactivist at aol_com writes:
And here I was, thinking that I'd be the only one that likes him.  It's a good thing too, considering how much play he gets here.  Thank goodness daughter dear likes punk too : )
Considering how foolish she will look if Kate is joking, but sending anyway,
Stacey