Re: rats!

Rats..yes we have rats..
*smile*
They are wonderful pets!
Nicholas and Murphy...
*both male*
They give kisses..and they perch on my shoulder..
They are very good with my son..
They even will retrieve little tin foil balls..*laugh*
They know their names..and they get to know you as if they were cats...Some rats even make little noises to let you  know they are excited or unhappy..
I think they will be a welcome addition to any family.
Just watch out...they can get very large and it is not good
for their health...so..even though they want to snack with you..
Only let them snack from time to time..*laugh*
Mine loves popcorn and chow mien noodles..and all
kinds of fruit..But we feed them their food also..*Big green pellets that look like crap*..
Take care..and happy Family Pet hunting..
Peace..
Sheri *Gentlewound*