RE: RE: elephants

>>Do y'all want to be underpaid to do lots of work without any positive
>>reinforcement?

>Been there, done that.

>Is your manager a flaming &^@$#&@, too?

Actually, I *am* a manager...but I try to give positive reinforcement.  No,
it is just more the nature of being a State worker...the positive
reinforcement comes in that you really don't have to worry about losing your
job at the end of the day...unlike the private sector...we have to jump
through multiple hoops to let someone go. Documentation, Documentation,
Documentation.  So this breeds an atmosphere of, "If Joe Blow only does so
much, than I am only gonna do so much, what are they gonna do *fire*
me...ha!"

Out here,
Barry