From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com [mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of haley kate
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 4:14 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: elephants

I definitely agree. I love the national zoo. my favorite spot is just outside the bird house, and the prairie dogs.

i also enjoyed the tulsa zoo, for the 4 years that i lived there. my family must have gone there at least 8 times a year - they had great events for most holidays.

i have been to some zoos that i didn't like as much...

and...

I always wanted a giraffe too!
I wanted to name it Raffi, after my favorite singer/songwriter.

- kate