Re: PittsburghLIVE.com interview

--- Paul Allaer <paul.allaer at thompsonhine_com> wrote:
> One might think that, since the interview was given
> to an out-of-town media, Linford thought he could be more frank
> about how he really feels about this.

The proposed idea that Linford did this interview thinking, "i'll be
really super duper frank cause we're in PA and I doubt this'll get
back to our home fans", makes even me chuckle.

> What is really surprising and striking, is that OTR decided to post
> a link to the interview on its website.

Kinda like how they post pretty much every interview/review on their
website that they know of...?

> Without that link, most of
> us would most likely not ever have become aware of it in the first
> place.

I know!  How cool is that!?!  Thanks Linford, for doing the
interview.  And thanks to Stacie and anyone else that helped get the
link posted.

> What is the message then that is being sent to us, when the band
> "flaunts" this article by posting a link? I'm interested in all of
> your takes on it.

My take is that you're reading way more into that interview than was
intended, to the point that you believe Linford is speaking in
Out-Of-State-Flaut-Code.

michelle