Re: elephants

yes, i'm always careful in my daily interactions with
elephants.  because you know, being a web designer, i
come in contact with them all the time and they are
vicious!  ha.  okay seriously, i have heard that
they're tempermental beings.  maybe that's why i like
'em.
actually i haven't seen a live elephant for 5 years.
i hate zoos.  that statement may be like saying i hate
puppies (i don't), does anyone else dislike zoos or
should i take this up with my therapist?

lol,
liesel
--- Julie Storms <juliestorms at netscape_net> wrote:
> be careful... my brother is a vet, working at the
> knoxville zoo, and he said that of all the animals,
> the male elephant is the most dangerous to people.
> they had to hire a guy for about $5,000 just to move
> the elephant from one cage to another!
> --

=====
for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
the kind that makes you want to break stuff
and blame it on a man you don't know --
--fountains of wayne