Re: Media rights.. and wrongs?

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 15:40, Kelvin Bailey wrote:
> There are folks out there who had one song living in
> mansions and driving Lexus'.

I'm not sure this is an entirely fair/accurate statement.  I have no
concrete numbers to back up anything either, but it seems to me that
one-hit wonders often come out of the whole deal with very little to
show for it, other than an "exciting" year or two on the road, the
adoration of a few teeny-bopper fans, and a coupone for a free whopper
and fries.

Troy