Re: circumspect

--- JaunasAddiccion at aol_com wrote:

> support your local k-mart! and while your at it, go
> here before you next go to walmart:
> www.walmartwatch.com
> okay, that's me tryin to be somewhat socially
> conscious/active

Okay, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say
"WAAAHHHHH!"
Do you think the report would be any better for KMart
or any other huge chain.  I don't think so.  So easy
to pick on the big guy, ain't it?

I worked at WalMart, my brother worked at WalMart, my
mother just (last month) retired from WalMart.
Walmart been very good to the Bailey family.  (Not to
mention the hundreds of people in Columbia, KY who are
now able to better access to more goods at much
cheaper prices than the 2 or 3 mom or pop shops that
couldn't hang in there.)

Just me out here...

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?