Re: cd buying (was Re: New Alanis)

> >  For myself, I'm
> > > okay with burning copies of cds to see if I like it,
> > > and if I listen to it a
> > > lot, I should really support the artist by
> > > purchasing it.
> >
> > Okay, let's be honest.  How many people really
> > purchase it later.

I /always/ do, if I like the disc.

I will admit that it's not out of any extraordinary moral courage, however.
I'm just anal about having the packaging to admire and fondle.  I like boxes
and artwork and foldouts and printed lyrics and photos. I even like the
shrink-wrap and peeling off the annoying anti-theft devices. A lot.

-

s&th
cirhsein at yahoo_com

"If you've never walked into a parking meter,
you're wasting valuable reading time."
                          -Eloise Beltz-Deck