Re: New Alanis

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, J B wrote:

> I downloaded the whole new Alanis album from
> www.simplemp3s.com last week.I'm not a huge fan
> but this album is certainly more listenable than the
> the last.It's growing on me.Go to the site and DL
> a few.

I'm curious - how do you feel about downloading entire albums?  I mean, I
know it's costs you nothing, but that seems like cheating the person who
makes the album.  Do you usually buy albums that you like particularly
after downloading them like that, or do you simply not bother these days?

I'm just curious - I have a particular rationale in regard to recorded
music these days (and my wife's is very similar) that seems different than
your own, and I'd like very much to hear what you think about it all.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |