amelie

    certainly how they kiss that first time:  softly, simply.
    with whom she could share everything.

exactly, exactly, exactly, and.... exactly.

thank you, you two, for making my point for me more eloquently than i seemed to be able to myself.  :)

waiting for my amelie poster to arrive... and debating whether i should give it away or keep it.... i'll probably just order another. :)

julie