The photograph of the hands&glass....

I can't remember who was looking for the photograph of the hands holding out
a piece of glass (like the hands offering the rose on the music page of the
OtR website) but  it's here:
http://overtherhine.com/people/contributors/index.html
I stumbled on it whilst blithely meandering through the website in my
pathetic attempt at procrastination. Alas, nothing seems to make my
chemistry exam any less real. ::sigh::

Hope everyone's having a happy monday  :)
hugs
Tash

'Seven thousand letters, eighty thousand calls/Trying just to make it
through the fall./You'd ask about the music/You'd ask about the rhyme/You'd
ask me why I never have the time...it's funny how we don't keep in touch.
Oh I am dreaming I am waltzing you tonight/we're twirling through the
madness and dipping in the night./ We'll laugh about the good things and cry
about the way/Life goes on and on.'
::Rockwell Church - 'Geneva' ::