-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
JaunasAddiccion at aol_com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:52 PM
To: kanani71 at yahoo_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: OtR live - once? twice? 10+X?

<http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200110/msg00265.html
http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200110/msg00326.html>

yeah, i remember these threads too, but they just kinda died it seemed.
i have an idea of why too: i figured that the plan to help fly someone out
would take off (no pun intended) better if there was already a substantial
amount in the 'kitty', so i figured, why not try it out.

<If $10 overwhelmed me, this flat-lines me.  This kind of kindness leaves me
speechless and lack of words to show appreciation does not mean its
disregarded by me.  Please know that.>

well, tax return money is usually sent on crap i don't need and usually end
up getting rid of anywho (cds, dvds, etc) so, why not spend it on something
that will be enjoyed?

---dan in michigan