Re: OtR live - once? twice? 10+X?

hi kids.  goodness, i'm vocal today.

so, michelle asked about our concert memories.  many concerts have been quite
memorable to me.  i've seen them more than 10 times, i think.  let's see...in
no particular order.

ROSEBUD:  december, 1997
my first show.  stevieboo had recommended them, and i bought tickets.  i took
my dad, since i was underage.  this was a _gdbd_ show, and after hearing
three songs i bought _besides_, _gdbd_ and _dnoty_.  my dad bought _dnoty_

(oh, yeah, they played *thank you my angel* last night, too)

BRADYS:  april, 1998
the infamous duggy singing *jack's valentine*.  he was *so* excited to be so
close to terry.  it was real cute.  this is when i met jg, and chris emery,
and dug, and jeff/becca, and steph and denice.  chris emery bought me an
elephant and dug named him *home skillet*.  i miss dug.

BRADYS:  ???
we had chocolate covered strawberries here

BRADYS:  ???
this is the one where i first met nikki...we sat on the floor in the front
and she was singing everything that was played.  i still wasn't quite that
familiar with them.

BRADYS:  august (?), 2001
the linford and karin duo played, and i shared a mint chocolate chip brownie
sundae with jg, as has become tradition.  yum.  chris emery was there, as
were jeff and becca.  and dm.  and i met katherine.  yay katherine.

MOONLIGHT GARDENS:  september, 1999
wow...this was a HUGE gathering of listees.  this was the first time chuck
had seen otr, and i felt really bad when he didn't like them too much.
*pout*  that should have been my first clue, huh?  anyway, this was the show
where many of the listees found out i was engaged.  and this was the show
when *rhapsodie* became so special to me...for it was during that song when
chuck looked at me with a look of awe and said, "i think i get it."  yeah, he
lost it.

BOGARTS:  may, 1999
in conjunction with the release of _ams_, they threw a big bash.  it was fun.
 i met drew and dan temmsfield because of this concert.  didn't like the
arena so much, but hey, it's all good.

SOME PLACE IN COLUMBUS:  ???
opening for cowboy junkies.  chris emery was there, and kyle, and evan
sperling.  where is evan now, anyway?

ROSEBUD:  december, 2000
i was still with chuck.  i made him take me.  this was the first show i
actually spoke to linford...he was sitting at a table just one away from us!
i introduced myself and he said, "you're jessyka with a y and a k?"  i was
amazed because he knew who i was!

ROSEBUD:  june, 2001
i went to this concert by myself, and met the mattrix and twila (both of whom
will be at the show next month...anyone else???).  this was my first _ffr_
concert.  yum.

BEACHLAND BALLROOM:  december, 2001
went with matt...cleveland isn't too far away.

CANAL STREET TAVERN:  january, 2002
happy birthday to me!  happy birthday, bru-say!  hey, when's your birthday
again?  i think i forgot.

so, those are my otr live experiences.  soon to be plenty more, i hope!  :)

happy monday, everyone!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.