Re: If you don't stop I'm going to pull my pants down

*pretty* brian wrote:

> I met some list people!  I lived up to my New Years
>  resolution ("Be outgoing") by walking up to the two
>  young ladies manning the merchandise table and saying
>  "My New Years resolution is to be outgoing."

hi.  that was samantha and me.  we're linford's daughters.  yay.

>  (creative, huh?)

it was real cute.  as are you.

>  I got called "pretty."  That might be a first.

yep, that was me!  :)  toast, you should have been there!  *wink*

hi, kids...made it home safely last night, but i am going to bed right now,
and don't plan on waking up until late into the evening!  highlights for me
were:

*bothered*
don's cheesecake
bru-say showed up!
linford asked *me* to sign my cd for him...WEIRD!
i got to work the merch table.  :)
meeting don
meeting brian
meeting megan (meghan?)
meeting samantha
hearing ticklepenny corner
*bothered*

talk to everyone soon!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.