Re: Newbie Intro---And thanks to Sue and JG

bruce writes:

> Been lurking for the past 45 days or so

hahaha,  i heard you were lurking.   i  kinda figured if maybe i dropped
your name there,  that might intice you to decloak  (again with the star
trek references).    welcome aboard the good ship lollipop.    have your
delete key handy,  right kids?    ya never know when that buffy thread might
appear again.

> There is a song about
> "everyman's daughter" on the disk that I am growing
> especially fond of

bruce,  have you met jan yet?    this is usually her cue to step in.
don't fail me in my expectations,  jan.   (hi,   fran!)

and the guitar work at the end of
> the disk is very compelling.

alas....

 Thanks Sue for the
> suggestion to lurk and thanks JG for the intro to OTR!

you're welcome.

> And yes, JG, The Ark in Ann Arbor is a great
> venue....AND...The Nields are going to be there in
> March.....woo-hooo!

i'd like to make that show.   keep me posted as it gets nearer.     wonder
if this might be a Don cue?   (it's so much more fun when more people are
involved and everybody's happy).

I have a Terri Templeton cd now!    yippee!!    I LOVE YOU, TERRI.

    sue,   did you catch anne e. last night?    how was she?

bye-eee
jg