Re: i've seen it all (was Re: noise as music)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> i haven't seen it (yet), but it's on my list. i did buy the soundtrack
> EP the day it came out, though.  Bjork's deut with Thom Yorke was
> reason enough to pay $13.99 for an otherwise unreasonably- priced EP.
> "enhanced CD" my ass!  a link to her website does not cost an extra $5
> to produce.

you know - i  watched it  and then found out it was bjork. i wasn't too up
on things that night... she's pretty. i liked the clothes.

> i dig her use of regular "noise" like trains and trashcans for musical
> substance.

yea.

> > think i made up a word.
>
> yeah, i think so, too. :)

please don't send the dictionary police after me... i promise to refain
from wordmaking... honest (:

> > are you a turtle?
>
> why, yes.  how did you know?

this has gotten so many responses... it's a sig.

i just liked it.

> np: +live+ - throwing copper

um. you can't. *i'm* listening to it...

rhys