i've seen it all (was Re: noise as music)

rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> anyone seen dancer in the dark?  great movie -
> good use of noise for rhythm melody harmony and
> tempic changes.

i haven't seen it (yet), but it's on my list.
i did buy the soundtrack EP the day it came out,
though.  Bjork's deut with Thom Yorke was reason
enough to pay $13.99 for an otherwise unreasonably-
priced EP.  "enhanced CD" my ass!  a link to her
website does not cost an extra $5 to produce.

i dig her use of regular "noise" like trains and
trashcans for musical substance.

> think i made up a word.

yeah, i think so, too. :)

> are you a turtle?