Re: exile

>You know what's a good album.  _Exile on Main Street_ is a good album.
>Rolling Stones.  I don't know very much Stones music, but I know this is
>a good album.  Few things sound better on a car stereo.  Few things sound
>more like walking briskly in the city on a cold day.

AMEN!!  I love the Stones, have all my life...ok my life is only 20 years
old, but the Stones still kick ass.  Definately their finest artistic
moment...so many great songs...Loving Cup, Shine A Light, Happy...love that
album...

-Steve C.
http://members.aol.com/WalrusOct9/index.html
currently in CD player: Nine Inch Nails "And All That Could Have Been," The
Flower Kings "The Rainmaker"