Re: tribute cd and red rover...

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

note to self:
must obtain tribute after payday. dying of curiosity.

> otr content...i'm really excited about the dayton show on
> saturday...i'll definitely be there.  does anyone want to show up
> early and grab dinner or something, barring snow?  i have to leave
> right after the show...i still have that church gig and everything.

i am completely foozled. i thought it was friday. i can't ifnd a itme on
the canalst site. just oct and dec. how silly.

i am thinking about attending, but maybe the friday night one. dunno yet.
*dave* actually started the conversation about the concert, not me - i
was too tired to think of such things..

does that mean anyone whos anyone showing up will be there satiruday?

rhys