tribute cd and red rover...

hi kids,

so, i'm listening to the first cd of the tribute album today (the second cd seems to have permanently wedged itself in my car cd player, repeating tracks 6-9 incessently), and i want to thank all of you so much for everything!  you guys are really rekindling an interest in the older cds, especially _eve_.  bru-say, i need to listen to karin sing *happy with myself* again!

also, listening to *happy to be so* today, i really listened to the verse about red rover.  i thought it was funny, because at my chamber singers retreat on saturday, we played red rover.  yeah, it doesn't work when you're big.  lol

just thought that was some fun pertanent info.

otr content...i'm really excited about the dayton show on saturday...i'll definitely be there.  does anyone want to show up early and grab dinner or something, barring snow?  i have to leave right after the show...i still have that church gig and everything.

just curious...  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka