RE: weird messages

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Bethany Keeley
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:38 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: wierd messages

does anyone else get messages from the list from time to time that's
just random symbols in the sender space and usually something that's in
mostly some oriental language in the message?  Because I do and I don't
know *what* it is.
Bethany

YES! i get them all the time. they're KOREAN.
(not that there's anything wrong with that) :o)
they are very annoying! i've tried several times to no avail,
to contact them & have my name removed from their list.
they don't respond...they just keep sending more & more emails.

what i finally did was set-up a junk folder in my email.
anything from them is coloured fuchsia & sent to that file,
to be deleted sometime later at my convenience.

hope that helps a bit.

tranquilly, david