Re: Dayton Show?

Jessyka said:

>  ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!  :)))   Now no getting sick this time!  Who's joining you?
Do I get to meet this Digby character?  (Said in my most 1950's-mothering
tone... *giggle*)

Don said:
>  I think I'll be there too, looks like.  :-)

Yippee again!  Maybe this time I'll actually get to talk to you, too!  :)

then Brian said:
>  I'll be there.

Whee! The more the merrier!  Will you know how to find us?

Let's see.. I'll be with Ken, and possibly Beth, and maybe Brian, and maybe
even Wen Lee.

Now all we need is... tickets.  Hm.

(...imagine dialing sounds, and an incredulous Anita...)

They don't take credit cards over the phone.

Urg! (*grumble* what century is this again?!?!? *mutter mutter*)

Anyone want to tell me if this is likely to sell out ahead of time, or if
it's safe to plan to buy tickets at the door?

Hellllp! ;)

Anita
P.S. Kelvin!... Will Appropriate Man be making the trek northward, or is his
alter-ego (Inappropriate Man?) still holed up in the now-neighborless
apartment under the 'tawdry' influence of now-deafening music, 'heh heh'-ing
impishly and waiting for OTR to come to him, in Luvil?  (I just about fell
off my chair, btw... what a riot you are. *grin*)

np: WorldWideMessageTribe, Dance Planet  (I found this tonight, dusted it
off, upped the volume, and have been feeling slightly nostalgic... it's so...
late 80's techno...*grin*   Boy, am I getting old...heehee)